Looking for an effective and efficient way to water the plants around your home or business? Phoenix Landscapes drip irrigation solutions are your answer. Also known as micro irrigation or low-volume irrigation, drip irrigation systems provide exact delivery of water, so you can water only what you want to water, and do so efficiently.
At Phoenix, we have the expertise and know-how to provide your home or business with a drip irrigation system that meets your needs, maximizes your water use, and saves on your water bill.
A low-pressure, low-volume watering system, drip irrigation delivers water to landscapes in a variety of ways, including:
- Drip Emitters
- Micro Sprays
Drip irrigation works by keeping roots moist but not soaked, allowing you to use less water than other irrigation techniques. Much of the system remains hidden under a layer of mulch. The system can also run on top of the soil or mulch and be concealed by the vegetation it is providing irrigation too.
- Lower water use than a traditional underground sprinkler system
- Easily add to an existing system or convert a garden zone
- Minimal trenching needed – supply lines lie on the ground or under a layer of mulch
- Can be easily repositioned as your plants grow and spread
- Customizable for raised beds, vegetable rows, or shrubbery
- Deliver water exactly where it’s needed
- Eliminate overly moist environments that promote fungal diseases
- Minimize runoff and erosion
What our cUsTOMERS say
Phoenix Landscapes provides the best quality service in the industy.
"You do a great job! We recommend your firm whenever we are asked about our yard."
"Always been there for us, whether it is scheduled or an urgent request"
"I am very satisfied! Service is excellent and personable - you seem to care about your customers."
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your inquiry within 24 hours.